Search Engine Optimization – Best on Page Factor Tips
There are many techniques for off-page optimization and we are aware about these tactics. These techniques include link building, Social media optimization and. There are one more tactics for optimizing a website which is on-page optimization. Here we will discuss some useful tips which can help you in a optimization.
1 The Title tag – This is the most important on- page tactics. Search Engines crawler find your web site using title tag and then they serve your web site according to search query.
2. The description, Meta keyword and robot text- Most of the search engine use your site description to rank web site in result pages. If you have proper targeted keyword or key phrases description you can rank more higher than your competitor.
3. The Heading Texts (H1 to H6) – This tag shows very important content or subject which you want to show to search engine spiders. This text set a priority for the particular keyword which is used in to the heading tag.
4. The Body Text – Mostly search engines are focus on body text, it should be in bold. You can bold your targeted keyword or key phrases in the web site content.
5. The URL – Your web site search result also depend on your web site URL. If your website domain name contains your target keyword, it will help in search engine ranking.
6. The first sentence in the body text and the first words used per sentence – Put your target keyword in the first line in body text and also remember user query. This process can increase your keyword proximity.
7. Optimize Image Attribute Texts – Your web site images should be described via Image Attribute text with the keywords or key phrases for which you are optimizing. This process provide a brief idea to search engine spider that what is the image.
8. Site link Text – The links connecting to your web site pages should be in proper way means is that you can use target keyword in these links. This text also help you to internal link your websites inner pages to each other.